eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BRAD still rules!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
emmyrhys View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 204.40
  Quote emmyrhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 2:58am
Originally posted by alishan

Brad lingers.

The funny thing is, Brad's real life name is....Brad Rule! i know mind = blown.

How I missed this...I'll never know. And, I used to pay attention to all things Brad. I even had the poster at one time!

Is this him?

Brad Rules

I mean, he even owns Air Force One, it looks like?   Was Brad the President at one time?!?!?! Gee, I must have been asleep a really long time.

Oh, and, it lookes like he played in a marching band, too! (Cute tunic, Brad.)       

I was going to name a horse Brad Rulez. But it would have been a LA-bred, just so I could make races for it in Louisiana. But, the track announcer would have pronounced it Brad Roo-lay. And then Brad would have been really mad. We simply couldn't have that.

So many things to think about. Oh! WWBD?

nextbonus View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 129.20
  Quote nextbonus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 3:33am
No Brad = No Sim.

BRAD RULES!
teatime View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 1.50
  Quote teatime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 2:37pm
I remember Brad. Doesn't he have a brother Daryl and another brother Daryl?
pagasus View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 17.40
  Quote pagasus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 2:52pm
Who the hell is Brad anyway ? LOL
nextbonus View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 129.20
  Quote nextbonus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 10:34pm
Pags, some people are so famous they only need one name. Cher, Madonna, Elvis and Brad.   
emmyrhys View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 204.40
  Quote emmyrhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by nextbonus

Pags, some people are so famous they only need one name. Cher, Madonna, Elvis and Brad.   

This ^^^^^

Seriously, you guys don't know who BRAD is? Gosh, we've only been here three years, and we "know" Brad. Well, we don't "know," him, like we don't "know" Cher, or Madonna, or Elvis.

But I think the thing about Brad was that he was in the old game's help instructions.

I don't think they wrote the new, corresponding instruction about "Brad" here in the new game...yet.

EDIT: I've even been to a Brad concert. Shhh. Don't tell, but I won the tickets on the IN IT TO WIN IT contest, because I was the 99th caller on...you guessed it...WBRAD, a Fox affiliate.

(Shhh. Don't tell anyone outside the sim, okay? But you have to have the station on speed dial. That's the secret. If you tell, then NONE of us will ever get to be "in it to win it." Don't stop calling if you're not #99, because for every 10th caller after that - 109, 119, 129, etc., they give BRAD t-shirts. I've got so many of those it's not even funny, anymore. I had to build a whole new closet in one of the spare bedrooms, just for the "Running With Brad" t-shirts. On the back, they say "AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT."

That's how fast Brad is.)

Edited by emmyrhys - 28 Aug 2014 at 8:27am
lightng99 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 4.90
  Quote lightng99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 5:12pm

home of DARK MANDU 2016 hall of fame, 2015 HORSE OF THE YEAR ,2 time winner of the spring cup, Dark Indian G1 winner on turf and dirt,Ion my way 2017 bb juvy champ
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

MBP : 0.90
  Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 5:30pm
The great and powerful BRAD is truly a sim legend.

Brad rules! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 5:46pm
BRAD has been here in this sim since almost the beginning of it. BRAD will be here long after it's gone also. I will cashier everyone out. EVERYONE here should be studying sim history to learn of the great and mighty adventures of BRAD! I guess I may have to write the BRAD history myself since there are so many newbies here these days. Senior players are those who know and admire BRAD, these great individuals join me in being SIM LEGENDS! Praise BRAD and other sim legends!

BRAD et al Rule! HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
deeprock View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

Quote deeprock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 9:41pm

Deep Rock empire
2014 silver medalist,G1,G2 Dark Mandu
2015 G3 CANDI DE SABLE
G3 CREATES RESPECT.
G3 SHARP SMOKE
2014 G3 DARK H'DIR
2013 G3 DOMES ROCK,G2 VIKINGCUTIE,2012 G3 BOTHNOTICE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>