eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BRAD still rules!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 0.90
  Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 4:13pm
Heart Thank you for the kind words, Emmy dear. I'll try to forget that you called me a band geek in a previous post.

BRAD RULES! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by brad - 29 Aug 2014 at 4:23pm
BRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
emmyrhys View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 204.40
  Quote emmyrhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 10:35pm
You're welcome, Brad.

(LOL. I didn't think it was REALLY you. I mean, you didn't look like that at the concert.)

But, hey! Don't forget, I also thought you were the President, too. LOL.

Why do they ALWAYS remember the bad stuff? Being president isn't such a bad thing, right? I mean, you get to live in a pretty nice house, although I always think they look old and gray, before their time--the presidents, I mean--not the house. I never could figure out why that is. Bill Clinton was so handsome when he went in. But when he came out, he looked sooo....tired? Billy was a hottie. It must be tough being on top.

Who knows? Oh well. Whatev.)

foals2011 View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote foals2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 11:44am
Still don't know who the f Brad is, but "all hail Brad", "all hail Brad", "all hail Brad". LMAO
drhet58 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 277.60
  Quote drhet58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 12:20pm
I'm clueless also!! But, to be trendy....

Don
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 12:37pm
Thank you, BRAD fans.

Edited by brad - 30 Aug 2014 at 12:37pm
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 9:18pm
To Cadet: I AM the OG BRAD. Explain it to you the next  time I see you in the chat. I remember hacking your phone number years ago.....
sabbath View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 45.10
  Quote sabbath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by foals2011

Still don't know who the f Brad is, but "all hail Brad", "all hail Brad", "all hail Brad". LMAO

Once upon a time I was Brad. I know it was someone else being Brad before me and someone else after. I haven't got a clue who is Brad now though...
Multi-G1 wnrs
3: High Cozzene
2: Tete Eilert, Tete Chiron, Tete Barzio, Tete Ciryaher

Group placings: G1 (18-23-22), G2 (32-32-39), G3 (41-69-47) = more than 300
emmyrhys View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 204.40
  Quote emmyrhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2014 at 8:47pm

Oh my goodness!

I never thought of that! Of course! Multiple Brads!

How brilliant! How better than to keep the paparazzi off the trail?

Well, why not? The more Brads, the merrier.

This is a major clue in the shroud of mystery surrounding the Brad legend. Who will finally crack the Brad code? I know it won't be me, because it never occurred to me multiple Brads could be running around.

He is so larger than life, such an idol, I only assumed one man could fill the shoes that belonged to the one known as Brad. But it seems there are several pairs of shoes for Brad.

They're going to make a movie out of this now. Like the movie, The 47 Faces Of Eve.

He'll probably be on 60 minutes, but in shadow, where you can't see his face. Of course!

brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by sabbath

Originally posted by foals2011

Once upon a time I was Brad. I know it was someone else being Brad before me and someone else after. I haven't got a clue who is Brad now though...

I am the OG Brad, returning after years in exile. Honestly. Ask any question from the past, and BRAD will answer it. Brads campaign to drive RL insane , for example. I  turned the BRAD stable over to Rock, who became the next BRAD. Years later I noticed it had been abandoned, so I returned. Players like Desperado and Cadet know I am the OG BRAD     BRAD LIVES!!!!

Praise Brad. WWBD?

Edited by brad - 04 Sep 2014 at 8:37pm
npark28002 View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 3.80
  Quote npark28002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 11:11pm
It's been over a year now - I'm worried and confused. Does BRAD still rule?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>