eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BRAD still rules!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 0.90
  Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:13pm
BRAD hopes all of you enjoy playing with your fake electronic imaginary horses today. A shrink would have a field day here.
BRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
npark28002 View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 3.80
  Quote npark28002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by brad

A shrink would have a field day here.

I suspect the internet is filled with more field day opportunities than not for the shrinks among us.
smokeglack View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 133.70
  Quote smokeglack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 2:04pm
Long live mysterious Brad!! Stop hating on the ghost!! LMAO!! Gosh the things we do while updating.
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 5:04pm
BRAD Rules! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What became of my old rival, Ron Leonard? any clues?
cvbear View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 194.30
  Quote cvbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 10:22pm
*peeks in*

Nope, still don't care.

*leaves*
CVBear Stables: 2012 Sprint Champion Tolleson, 2018 Sprint Champion Auditorium, 2016 BB Dirt Mile winner River Of Doubt, Grade I winners Jesus Walks, Nights On Broadway, Sashay Shantay, and more!
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:25pm
Sadly, Brad persecution is still alive and well here. A simple question gets a totally uncalled for "smartacre" answer. A truly sad state of affairs.
emmyrhys View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 204.40
  Quote emmyrhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by cvbear

*peeks in*

Nope, still don't care.

*leaves*

If this is your idea of persecution, Brad, I beg you.......don't ever become huge enough to be talked about on ESPN's First Take.   And, nodding here to a somewhat lesser form of persecution, you might also want to avoid traveling back in time to the Spanish Inquisition.   

But you can go and watch an old episode of Law And Order.......oh wait, that's prosecution, not persecution.....sometimes. 

Sorry, Brad.  You know I've grown to become one of your bigger fans (I weigh in at 112 pounds now, after I went on the Leonard Diet), and I even tried to start a Brad Fan Club.  We had a meeting and everything, but only two people showed up.  Me....and I think the other one was you.  You know, Brad, I just don't get it.  We put out flyers.  We nailed notices on telphone poles and supermarket cashiers' foreheads.   We made bad coffee, and we bought stale, day-old donuts.  We had bad lighting, so no one could be recognized.  In short, we had just about everything you're supposed to have at those things.  Maybe we should have had at least 8 or maybe 9 of the 12 steps?  Forward suggestions at earliest convenience.

grouchy View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 8.40
  Quote grouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 6:41pm
Brad is a legend. Brad lives on forever. All HAIL BRAD!
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:25pm
At one time BRAD had 100s of fans on this sim. Far from a has-been at 24, I'LL BE BACK!

Edited by brad - 09 Jul 2012 at 7:25pm
brad View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner
WWBD?

Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:26pm
Praise the great Brad!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>