eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Tools Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unity web player -- LATEST @ July 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kiddman View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 37.80
  Quote kiddman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 2:21pm
Unfortunately, Maxthon apparently decided to stop supporting the Unity Web Player, too.

For me, this happened RIGHT AFTER Mike put the Maxthon link on the game's front page.

The good news?

It works fine on older Maxthon versions.

Remove your current version if you have one, and...

Go

Here

Download Version 4.03 and install.

Because it's an old version, I would suggest using it ONLY for this site, and not ever checking for new versions...
drhet58 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 271.60
  Quote drhet58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 1:26am
Safari for windows 10 still works also.
Product version: 5.1.7 (7534.57.2)

monk81art3 View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.10
  Quote monk81art3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 8:20am
Originally posted by kiddman

Unfortunately, Maxthon apparently decided to stop supporting the Unity Web Player, too.

For me, this happened RIGHT AFTER Mike put the Maxthon link on the game's front page.

The good news?

It works fine on older Maxthon versions.

Remove your current version if you have one, and...

Go

Here

Download Version 4.03 and install.

Because it's an old version, I would suggest using it ONLY for this site, and not ever checking for new versions...

Unfortunately that didn't work either. Windows 10 / non-apple device, so I guess I am SOL.
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 67.50
  Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 4:01pm
My lightweight browser of choice for many years has been K-Meleon (for M$Windows only) -- open source and based on the Gecko/Firefox engine -- and the latest portable version (no install required) works just fine with Unity for the 3D viewer (update July 2019 -- confirmed working on XP thru Win10) -- and there's no automatic viewer-breaking upgrades to worry about !!

Get it HERE  or mirror at my site KMPro76.7z

You will need to install (opensource & free) 7-Zip to unzip the package -- link for this is at the foot of my homepage (see links below).

Otherwise, earlier versions of Maxthon or Safari will still work fine (get them at oldversion.com) , as long as you suppress them from trying to update themselves.

In all these cases, if you are uncomfortable about running them, just use them to watch races and nothing else -- no probs then, eh ?

Edited by denovo - 20 Jul 2019 at 11:57am
========================================================
SimDosage, Sirelists, Raceout Archive and more from my page or here
dontbetonme View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 10.40
  Quote dontbetonme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 4:58pm
It appears Safari 5.1.7 (7534.57.2) is no longer working. Getting a "failed to download data file error" when trying to watch race.
harrylan View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote harrylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 7:28am
I have been unable to use Maxthon( I've tried multiple old versions) and safari since 7/15/2019 to watch the races. I am getting the same message listed by dontbetonme.
metallinut View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 9.10
  Quote metallinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 11:43am
Originally posted by denovo

My lightweight browser of choice for many years has been K-Meleon (for M$Windows only) -- open source code and based on the Gecko/Firefox engine -- and the latest portable version (no install required) works just fine with Unity for the 3D viewer (for me anyway) -- and there's no automatic viwere-breaking upgrades to worry about !!

Get it HERE  or mirror at my site KMPro76.7z

You will need to install (opensource & free) 7-Zip to unzip the package -- link for this is at the foot of my homepage (see links below).

Otherwise, earlier versions of Maxthon or Safari will still work fine (get them at oldversion.com) , as long as you suppress them from trying to update themselves.

In all these cases, if you are uncomfortable about running them, just use them to watch races and nothing else -- no probs then, eh ?

I just downloaded it and it says it is not available?Hmmm...
Questions about Equinics 2018? Email me at equinics@gmail.com
Home of G1 Winner with sp # for 2yo's in 2008 TALKIN' BASEBALL(KY)
piratescove View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote piratescove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 2:13am
UC browser or safari works
pogook View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 8.00
  Quote pogook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 1:57pm
Safari stopped working for me a couple of weeks ago. I have tried everything i can think of, downloaded several browsers, unistalled and reinstalled unity, looked for a work around to load npapi but nothing has worked. i've also been in touch with Mike hoping it was something on his end (we have just moved servers) but it looks like the 3d viewer is properly dead this time. I must say the game is just not the same with the 2d viewer.

Edited by pogook - 19 Jul 2019 at 1:57pm
flrancho View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 8.50
  Quote flrancho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 7:08pm
Unity doesn't work for me on any of my browsers anymore. It does still work on a few games I play in which the game file was downloaded directly onto the computer's hard drive though.
Home of G3 winner SEEKING QUALITY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>