eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Tools Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unity web player -- LATEST !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4horsemen View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 0.20
  Quote 4horsemen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 1:16pm
(MS Edge, etc will not run the viewer)

Thanks, the above is why it didn't work.
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 71.20
  Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by 4horsemen

(MS Edge, etc will not run the viewer)

Thanks, the above is why it didn't work.

Cool -- so all sorted now ??
========================================================
SimDosage, Sirelists, Raceout Archive and more from my page or here
jubalrutledge View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 8.80
  Quote jubalrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 2:37pm
is anybody getting the races today I have tried 5 different browsers
ric480 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 4.90
  Quote ric480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 4:08pm
No problem with Safari for me just now.  
G3 winner Lemons Again
dontbetonme View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 10.50
  Quote dontbetonme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 8:41pm
I noticed today while trying to view races that Unity isn't working again. I'm still using Safari 5.1.7. Also, I tried using the link for the old server again and that's no longer working.
jubalrutledge View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 8.80
  Quote jubalrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 3:53am
Originally posted by dontbetonme

I noticed today while trying to view races that Unity isn't working again. I'm still using Safari 5.1.7. Also, I tried using the link for the old server again and that's no longer working.

ok after chasing browsers and Unity and my modom and much reading I went to a website "toolslib" downloaded "ADW Cleaner" and wow my computer runs so much better BUT Unity would not now work on K-melon or MX5 so I tried Safari and it works great I can even use the full screen ....you can find the newer version of Unity just Google "Unity webplayer" BUT!!!!! It didnt help me! I am using Unity 2.6 googled "Unity webplayer 2.0" to find it ...Hope this helps I think the prob. lays on centain adware in your PC But im no IT guy
I am using Windows 10 64bit
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

Quote dontbetonme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 9:59am
Originally posted by jubalrutledge

ok after chasing browsers and Unity and my modom and much reading I went to a website "toolslib" downloaded "ADW Cleaner" and wow my computer runs so much better BUT Unity would not now work on K-melon or MX5 so I tried Safari and it works great I can even use the full screen ....you can find the newer version of Unity just Google "Unity webplayer" BUT!!!!! It didnt help me! I am using Unity 2.6 googled "Unity webplayer 2.0" to find it ...Hope this helps I think the prob. lays on centain adware in your PC But im no IT guy
I am using Windows 10 64bit

Thanks jubalrutledge, but I use a winvista desktop and a win10 laptop, both with browsers that support NPAPI plugins for this site. Since it doesn't work on either system or the 2 different browsers that support Unity, I'm sure the problem is on the server side.
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 10:19am

Thanks jubalrutledge, but I use a winvista desktop and a win10 laptop, both with browsers that support NPAPI plugins for this site. Since it doesn't work on either system or the 2 different browsers that support Unity, I'm sure the problem is on the server side.

There is no problem at the server -- the viewer is working here for me -- but the fact that it has ceased working for you on two different systems is curious.

What error message(s) are you getting?
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

Quote dontbetonme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 10:54am
Originally posted by denovo

Bummer -- I guess Unity needs to address these support problems really  ???Mail Mike about it perhaps ??

Hey Denovo. Here's the message I get "Unity content may not be played correctly. Make sure you are using a compatible browser with JavaScript enabled." JavaScript is enabled in both along with the plugin.
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 12:44pm

That's also interesting, as I just tried the old server login [http://208.109.207.1 99/] here and it still works for me, and serves up 3D race-watching.

Can't find any help from that error message -- at what stage in trying to watch a 3D race do you get it come up ?

Could you try your laptop in another location (different router) as a test ?

A system restore might be worth a try too, although the fact it is affecting 2 different systems makes me doubt whether that would make any difference. Router reboot might also be worth a try, according to a recent post from jubalrutledge.

There is also a log file written when you run the webplayer which might be worth a look at if the above suggestions don't have any affect. On my machine (XP) the plugin data (from the browser) gives the plugin path as

C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Local Settings\Application Data\Unity\WebPlayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll

and my log files get written to the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Local Settings\Temp\UnityWebPlayer\log\

Your filepath will differ, but you should be able to locate the logs from that (open in a text editor). Might give some clues.

Edited by denovo - 23 Aug 2019 at 6:11am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>