eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Is water a fluid?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 122.40
  Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is water a fluid?
    Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 7:13am
This may seem like a stupid question but in one country in the world apparently it is not.
chilimac View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 13.10
  Quote chilimac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 4:45pm
You mean like out of the toilet? hahahaha
canyongate View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 24.80
  Quote canyongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 7:16pm
It's got what plants crave
"Welcome to Costco, I love you. Welcome to Costco, I love you"
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 8:34am
You have to read a comment a certain Australian made last week to understand it.
chilimac View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 13.10
  Quote chilimac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 8:55pm
You would have to see a certain movie to understand the 2 replies...ha
alishan View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 28.50
  Quote alishan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 1:18pm
Iant your hate for anything Australia is really showing.

At times, like this thread for example, it actually makes you look a little jealous. If you want to live here, just move already! :)

Oh and I'm sure we could find dumb things pommies have said, but hey, I'm not a tool.
bbudgies View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 4.90
  Quote bbudgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 5:56pm
Well said Alison
THE MIGHTY HAWKS
Premiers 2013 ,2014 & 2015     GO HAWKS
emmyrhys View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 204.40
  Quote emmyrhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 12:01am

LOL
Allison, girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl.  Think about what you're saying, when you tell Iant to move to Australia!!!!!!

You'd have to move UNDER Ayers Rock to escape his opinions about anything and everything Australian.  And, even there, you'd probably still hear a few Iant echos.

Had to chuckle at "Pommies."  I haven't heard that word used since my second marriage.  Or ... wait, was that my third one?   Well, whatever.   It was funny then, and it's still funny now.   It took me forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrever to find out what Pommies meant (Prisoners of Her Majesty, for all of you who don't want to wait forever, like I did).

I don't know why, but I thought it had something to do with a potato.   I think it's probably because the french word for potato is pomme de terre.  (That was my first marriage...no, wait.  Yes.  Wait, that's  right.  That WAS my first marriage.    Oh well, one out of two ain't bad.)

iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2016 at 11:02am
Originally posted by alishan

Iant your hate for anything Australia is really showing.

At times, like this thread for example, it actually makes you look a little jealous. If you want to live here, just move already! :)

Oh and I'm sure we could find dumb things pommies have said, but hey, I'm not a tool.

Yawn it was meant to be funny. Then I am guessing you are still trying to build your space ship to go home.
 Post Reply Post Reply