eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

US Powerball Tonight!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smokeglack View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 133.70
  Quote smokeglack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US Powerball Tonight!!!
    Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 8:18am
You are to funny Emmy! You in control of the internet?

Thanks like me and you being President and Vice President. I just don't think it would be the best interest of the people.

We sure would have everyone having fun, but ......

Funny stuff!
emmyrhys View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 204.40
  Quote emmyrhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 7:09pm
LOL.

I just bought my 25 tickets.  That's three drawings in a row that I've been disappointed, although I did find out today that someone at the store I buy them from (the Chevron on Parkview and Lewis here in New Iberia) won the $1 milllion thing, where you have to get at least the five numbers.  Now New Iberia has yet another millionaire...out there somewhere.  

Someone told me once that we have 37 millionaires in this town of approximately 32,000 people.  I always  wondered how people find this stuff out. 

Anyway, I swiped my tickets from Saturday, and all I got was $1.

I think if I win the $1.5 billion, or whatever the cash option is, like 940 million or something, I'm going to buy the Internet.

I wonder how much the Internet costs.

EDIT:  I just thought about it.  Me?  In charge of the Internet?  God, that even scares me to death.  Maybe I'll just buy a zoo or something. 

I'm seriously good with plants.  I have the best bird of paradise in town; everyone says so.  Maybe I'll just buy a few more of those. 

Edited by emmyrhys - 13 Jan 2016 at 7:15pm
smokeglack View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 133.70
  Quote smokeglack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 6:36pm
Good luck to anyone playing the 1.5 Billion dollar powerball tonight!

It maybe can get you Sim share of Giant's Causeway. Tongue

Our luck, Mike would hit, quit the game and we'd be left with our shares. J/K  Mike, I know you'd at least wait a week. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply