eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Conditions of races

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chromeracing View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 2.10
  Quote chromeracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conditions of races
    Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 4:27pm
Ric480,

Thank you for clearing that up for me. It was NW2X; I'm careful of what type of races to enter into.
ric480 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 4.90
  Quote ric480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 8:22am
Hi Sharon,  what was the LAST letter in the conditions ?  If it was NW2X, (non winners of two races other than maiden, claiming, local or starter) then a winner of more than two races could be eligible,  based on what type of races won.  If it was NW2L (non-winners of two life time),  then only horses who have not won two races of any type are eligible.

The other conditions' letters indicate time restrictions (T = 3,, S = 6, N = 9,  Months;  Y= Year). 

Hope this explains it - happy racing !

Edited by ric480 - 07 Apr 2017 at 10:38am
G3 winner Lemons Again
chromeracing View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 2.10
  Quote chromeracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 6:39pm
I just got done entering one of my horses into a race. When i looked at it, i noticed that there was a horse with three wins in it when the conditions were Non-winners of 2. I have seen this so many times and it frustrated me. Is there something that can be done? Or just ignore it?
 Post Reply Post Reply