eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Candy Ride and others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
waremblem5 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 165.80
  Quote waremblem5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 10:59am
Already tossed out JPN results like 5 pages back.....
desertdog View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 5.20
  Quote desertdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 12:14pm
Win a prep race or two and break down and if you have a pretty pedigree you too can be a stallion. I'd breed to Curlin, MDO twice Ghostzapper 4 times or Sky Mesa 20 times before I'd give $300K for Tapit. I think less of Tapit than you do of Songbird.
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 125.20
  Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 7:29am
More Frankel power now he goes number 4 in a week when all the top stallions had big weeks. Even Dark Angel who's son Harry proved himself the best northern hemisphere 3yo colt this last week fell a spot.

Tapit again fails to score points and is under serious pressure from Teoflio for the number 8 spot will he deliver that heavyweight blow this week to the punch drunk ?

If you look at Scat Daddy who has the highest impact value in the top 25. Snitzel who is siring lot's of good horses and will have many chances for big points weeks as the Australian spring gets going you have to ask how far will Tapit fall? I cannot honestly see him being a top 10 sire by the year end.     

Interesting reading Pope's comments on Tapit they have weak minds and are light on bone.

https://www.thoroughbredracing.com/rankings/category/sire/?page=1&paginate-by=200&sort-by-order=desc&sort-by=rank
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote waremblem5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by iant

M you have to ask how far will Tapit fall? I cannot honestly see him being a top 10 sire by the year end.     

More Fake News. But at least we have a nominee for dumbest message board comment of 2017.
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 7:23am

Edited by iant - 19 Sep 2017 at 8:28am
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 8:28am
https://www.thoroughbredracing.com/rankings/category/sire/?paginate-by=200&sort-by=rank&sort-by-order=desc ]

Teofilo slams past Tapit with a monster (knockout blow) week just like the man he is named after, Tapit falls to number 9 and is basically saved from going number 10 by a Japanese winner ironic that. Snitzel has a hot week and is only a matter of time before he goes top 10 and the prolific Fastnet Rock had a big week both in Europe and Australia and is second only to Galileo by number of graded runners.

http://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/tdn-sire-stats/

and look only 5 sires have 10 graded stakes winners sired from runners bred in the Northern Hemisphere none are called Tapit. Though one is called Frankel

Edited by iant - 19 Sep 2017 at 8:30am
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote waremblem5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 10:37am
At least one good thing we learned in 2017 is how dishonest the media is and slanted the agenda they try to push. Here we have someone posting fake news after fake news. Even referencing Japanese stats! Oh my. You want your information stick to Bloodhorse for a fair, balanced and unbiased view of racing.

You know this is kind of sad now. It reminds me of all the Michigan Football haters. They end up defining their college football viewing experience on what Michigan does and how Michigan plays even though they hate Michigan! Iant must be a Spartan?

Edited by waremblem5 - 19 Sep 2017 at 10:45am
mtk76 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 26.10
  Quote mtk76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 9:53pm
Tapits win in Dubai's biggest dirt races, dominate in America and he's simply put the best dirt sire since probably AP Indy. (or better)

Its Galileo on turf and Tapit on dirt....
oldmoonfarms View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 9.20
  Quote oldmoonfarms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 10:18pm
Thumbs%20UpClap Well someone has it right......MTK76...at least I concur!
jakematt View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 1.00
  Quote jakematt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 7:39pm
I love Michigan football, perhaps because I played for Bo back in the 70's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>