eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Candy Ride and others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 122.40
  Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 6:21am
We are fast approaching the middle of 2018 already. It is interesting then to see how Frankel and Tapit stack up so far this year.

In the TRC rankings Tapit is having his own battle with Captain Al (that is a great rating for a stallion based in South Africa) just outside the top 20 he no longer is an elite sire that is absolute.

https://www.thoroughbredracing.com/rankings/category/sire/

BTW/BTH/GSW/GSP/G1W/GW1P based as a percentage

Tapit 3.33/10.0/2.38/6.67/0.48/1.43
Frankel 8.26/15.6/4.59/10.09/2.75/2.75

Frankel is destroying Tapit in a totally different league. His 3 grade 1 winners being second only in total to Quality Road (he is having an excellent season).

The question is why are people still breeding these cart horses by Tapit.
I turned on the news and saw the USA has removed itself from the UN Human Rights Council and then saw the concentration camps for babies in Texas and it all made sense.
dontbetonme View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 10.50
  Quote dontbetonme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 6:58am
Originally posted by iant

We are fast approaching the middle of 2018 already. It is interesting then to see how Frankel and Tapit stack up so far this year.

In the TRC rankings Tapit is having his own battle with Captain Al (that is a great rating for a stallion based in South Africa) just outside the top 20 he no longer is an elite sire that is absolute.

https://www.thoroughbredracing.com/rankings/category/sire/

BTW/BTH/GSW/GSP/G1W/GW1P based as a percentage

Tapit 3.33/10.0/2.38/6.67/0.48/1.43
Frankel 8.26/15.6/4.59/10.09/2.75/2.75

Frankel is destroying Tapit in a totally different league. His 3 grade 1 winners being second only in total to Quality Road (he is having an excellent season).

The question is why are people still breeding these cart horses by Tapit.
I turned on the news and saw the USA has removed itself from the UN Human Rights Council and then saw the concentration camps for babies in Texas and it all made sense.

Ant, just stick with your thoughts and opinions on horses and racing. The rest of your comment is propaganda and lies about a country you don't even live in.
ledwith View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 19.60
  Quote ledwith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 5:48pm
Ian, I live in US and I agree with you, so our reality is different from those sycophants Fox News watchers.

Yes, Frankel is dominating Tapit... a fact is a fact! Maybe in Fox News and Breibart News, Tapit's has been the greatest sire ever in the whole universe and he's making America great again....ROFLMAO..

Home to 5 Hall of Famers
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

Quote dontbetonme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 6:13pm
Concentration camps for babies in Texas, huh ? You've actually seen these here ? It's real easy to spot the uninformed ones that don't do any research for themselves but instead believe everything CNN and MSNBC tells them they should. Get a grip on reality.
ledwith View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 19.60
  Quote ledwith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by dontbetonme

real easy to spot the uninformed ones that don't do any research for themselves but instead believe everything CNN and MSNBC tells them they should. Get a grip on reality.

Yep you are right, I don't have time to hear Alex Jones' very educating research-based program...or watch the Professors from Fox & Friends, and the geniuses who do a lot of research in conspiracy theories and held Ph.D's like Hannity, Tucker and almost Nobel Prize winner L Ingraham who by the way said that those illegal kids are in Summer Camps..

"Get a grip on reality" says the one that lives inside Fox News.... ROFLMAO!!

Home to 5 Hall of Famers
canyongate View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 24.80
  Quote canyongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 7:32pm
You all are sickeningly off topic. Where's a mod when you need one
"Welcome to Costco, I love you. Welcome to Costco, I love you"
trooper7 View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 6.90
  Quote trooper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 4:49am
Agreed.     And Candy Ride should get a bump.

Home of 1999 BB Turf Classic winner. 3rd 2001 BB Turf Classic...WRITER ORANGE
Naylja...Multiple G2 Winner
Deactivator...Multiple G2 Winner
Landlubber...Multiple G2 Winner

fastnfirm View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 30.40
  Quote fastnfirm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by ledwith

real easy to spot the uninformed ones that don't do any research for themselves but instead believe everything CNN and MSNBC tells them they should. Get a grip on reality.

Yep you are right, I don't have time to hear Alex Jones' very educating research-based program...or watch the Professors from Fox & Friends, and the geniuses who do a lot of research in conspiracy theories and held Ph.D's like Hannity, Tucker and almost Nobel Prize winner L Ingraham who by the way said that those illegal kids are in Summer Camps..

Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

Quote dontbetonme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 2:36pm

Originally posted by ledwith

I don't follow Alex Jones. And Fox News Channel must be doing something right. They destroy their competition in ratings and having the most viewers month after month and have been for quite some time now. It's not even close. I guess the majority of people got tired of all the fake news, lies and conspiracy theories from CNN, MSNBC and others. Sorry that you're still having trouble accepting the results of the election a year and a half later now. Time to pull yourself together.
beisbol View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 101.20
  Quote beisbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 9:12pm
Ok please fight about politics / human rights elsewhere. Sorry for dropping the moderator ball, as I have been distracted by real life events (politics and human rights).

I'll be happy to fight you on such things in the chat room or in person.
Horses who win races and stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>