eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Candy Ride and others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beisbol View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 104.60
  Quote beisbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 9:14pm
I'm going to leave the topic open (in deferrence to those who are discussing the actual topic) until it veers off-topic again. I don't recommend doing that
Horses who win races and stuff.
duanecrisp View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 11.50
  Quote duanecrisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 10:22pm
Wow, I just can't believe this thread is still rolling.... I gave up on it after a few months of senseless bantering. Thanks to those that did the research and posted. Thanks to those that gave out their best kept secrets..    
pointblank View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 4.00
  Quote pointblank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by waremblem5

Currently the SIM is more concerned with allowing turf sires like Frankel to sire winning G1 American Races over allowing actual American Stallions to sire the winners. Dirt breeding is far, far behind turf breeding. I am so furious with the SIM right now after watching the Chestnut that I'm just going to stop here.

How do you feel about a full brother to Frankel producing the Travers winner this year? LMFAO! At least I didn't have to prove you wrong this time, Mike did.
waremblem5 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 165.80
  Quote waremblem5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 7:03pm
But, it wasn't Frankel...so I'm not sure what you've proven, except Frankel fanboys will use any argument, no matter how irrelevant, to prop up their false idol.
Author of The Third Bride and Bloodflowers, Breeder of Horses, Painter of Miniature Armies
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

Quote pointblank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:23am
I could care less about Frankel. I just like reading the post of someone who has no idea of what he's talking about and correcting him. In this case I didn't have to correct him, Mike Wallace did. European bred turf horses can and did sire a G1 winning dirt horse in America. By the way, who won the Chestnut that year?
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote waremblem5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 7:32pm
Actually, that isn't what happened at all, my dude! The SIM correctly listened to its audience and possibly made an adjustment. I am quite pleased with the current results. From the 2018 class of horses among the turf leaning sires in the top 30 here are the results:

0 G1 or G2 wins on the dirt for Frankel, Dansili, Sea the Stars, Galileo, Oasis Dream, Snitzel, Shamardal, Redoute's Choice and Fastnet Rock.

Frankel, Sea the Stars, and Oasis Dream each have one G3 winner on the dirt, which is acceptable and would be possible under the right conditions.

The SIM has done an excellent job addressing this problem and we now once again have dirt stallions winning their own races. Frankly, I consider this ticket resolved.
Author of The Third Bride and Bloodflowers, Breeder of Horses, Painter of Miniature Armies
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

Quote pointblank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:51pm
Sorry tool but I think you're missing the point. Put down the dungeon and dragons and reread what I have written. Now read it again, this time slower....

You still haven't answered my question, who won the Chestnut?

Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote waremblem5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:58pm
No clue, don't care. I'm done with this topic, dirt sires are back where they should be.

And Dungeons & Dragons is awesomesauce.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213