eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Floridians.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spinround View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 44.50
  Quote spinround Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 2:16pm
If anyone has ever considered adopting or fostering a retired greyhound please consider doing so in the next few months. If you don't know how to go about it PM me or post in this thread. They make the best pets.
lightng99 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 5.00
  Quote lightng99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 11:05pm
thanks spin for all you do to help
home of DARK MANDU 2016 hall of fame, 2015 HORSE OF THE YEAR ,2 time winner of the spring cup, Dark Indian G1 winner on turf and dirt,Ion my way 2017 bb juvy champ
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 123.60
  Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:23am
desertdog View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 4.90
  Quote desertdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 6:16pm
Truth is that it's been a dying sport for many years and there are indeed some bad actors in the business, to deny that is disingenuous. I haven't been to a race since about 1995, although I have adopted a couple as pets because they make great pets. Horse racing has far more appeal and money to oppose these types of action, so I wouldn't worry too much about horse racing unless handles really start to fall off in a big way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12