eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Streaming Video Games!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
francua4 View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 1.50
  Quote francua4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Streaming Video Games!
    Posted: 30 May 2019 at 4:41pm
For anyone interested I've started to stream my video game play. I figured I'm always playing a game so might as well share it with anyone who's willing to watch.

All of my streaming is on the app mixer, you can download it to your phone or just create an account at mixer.com to watch. I'm typically on Monday - Friday between 5PM and 9PM EST and it varies on the weekends. My username on mixer is maverick615. I usually stream Call Of Duty: Blackops, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, or Apex Legends, but I'm always rotating new games in.

Forewarning, the audience is set to 18+ because I can't get through a sentence without saying a cuss word, so if that doesn't bother you and you're interested come check me out anytime!

Again search for maverick615
francua4 View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 1.50
  Quote francua4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 9:29am
Still streaming only I've switched platforms. I'm now on Twitch and can be found at twitch.tv/maverick615 Stop by and drop a follow to help me grow! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply