eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Congrats to...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cvbear View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 194.90
  Quote cvbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Congrats to...
    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 8:52pm
Cadet's Welles Cadet, who stormed her way up to #2 in the F&M Turf Sprint division with a resounding gate-to-wire win in the $500,000 Grade I CVBears Hometown Turf Stakes yesterday on the New Yorker undercard. The race drew 14 of the top 100 distaff turf sprinters in the Sim, including the top 2 overall.

Another awesome race in the books, a rewarding experience, even if I couldn't get my runner into the field. But she ran third in a G3 today, so it worked out all around.
CVBear Stables: 2012 Sprint Champion Tolleson, 2018 Sprint Champion Auditorium, 2016 BB Dirt Mile winner River Of Doubt, Grade I winners Jesus Walks, Nights On Broadway, Sashay Shantay, and more!
cadet View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner
1000% right

MBP : 89.30
  Quote cadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 10:18pm
Thanks Bear! Appreciate you adding the spot to the calendar to give these gals a chance to strut their stuff!

Welles told me after the race that she wanted to honor the bear by taking home the breeders bowl!
Enjoys Saratoga in August
cvbear View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 194.90
  Quote cvbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 6:02am
And Cadet is 1000% right, as we know. Thumbs%20Up
CVBear Stables: 2012 Sprint Champion Tolleson, 2018 Sprint Champion Auditorium, 2016 BB Dirt Mile winner River Of Doubt, Grade I winners Jesus Walks, Nights On Broadway, Sashay Shantay, and more!
 Post Reply Post Reply