eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unity Player

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 68.10
  Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unity Player
    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by jubalrutledge

I will do that ....a couple of weeks ago whem mike switched servers it didnt work for many but it did for me ????
Yes -- I noticed you had said that and found it strange at the time, as if you wre somehow locked in to the old servers (as I was -- but I know why I was, as I had it set so in my hosts file, though I had forgotten LOL  [don't worry if you don't know what I mean]).  I'm sure your problem is sortable.
========================================================
SimDosage, Sirelists, Raceout Archive and more from my page or here
jubalrutledge View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 5.60
  Quote jubalrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:24pm

I will do that ....a couple of weeks ago when mike switched servers it didnt work for many but it did for me ????Thank you

Edited by jubalrutledge - 28 Jul 2019 at 2:48pm
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:20pm

Ok I tried the links no help....I tried MX5, UC, Seamonkey, Safari (new and old version)and Firefox. it was working good until WED. then boom. I have all the browsers and use to work on all of them. I spent the last 3 night up trying to fix this. The Game (to me) just isnt the same without 3d viewer, I have 350 horses and quit a bit of Money tied up into what was the best waste of time I have ever found Lol. Love the Game ...I just dont understand way this happened or why it seems to happen to others. I have played PC games a long time now and my PC is top notch so thats isnt the prob. I believe it is on Unity side. Wish we had a better program ! But as I said I love the game and will keep on keeping on unless anyone can help!!!! Happy 2d racing

Please do write to Mike --  he will try to help you sort it. There must be a reason it has stopped working for you but still works for me and others.
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

Quote jubalrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:09pm
Ok I tried the links no help....I tried MX5, UC, Seamonkey, Safari (new and old version)and Firefox. it was working good until WED. then boom. I have all the browsers and use to work on all of them. I spent the last 3 night up trying to fix this. The Game (to me) just isnt the same without 3d viewer, I have 350 horses and quit a bit of Money tied up into what was the best waste of time I have ever found Lol. Love the Game ...I just dont understand way this happened or why it seems to happen to others. I have played PC games a long time now and my PC is top notch so thats isnt the prob. I believe it is on Unity side. Wish we had a better program ! But as I said I love the game and will keep on keeping on unless anyone can help!!!! Happy 2d racing
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by beerkeg

Originally posted by denovo

so the error message says that it is Unity player 3 and our program was made on Unity player 2 so it will not play..... I went back to Unity player 2 it says i need Unity player 3 LOL .....tried safari nope.....downloaded seamonkey NOPE .... are any of you getting the races today???
Everything is working fine for me in both K-Meleon & SeaMonkey.Here is the player install link -- will that help ?UnityPlayerInstaller

I uninstalled everything related to the unity player, and then reinstalled the link above. Still no luck.

The new viewer lists that Unity Player needs to be updated. (http://derbyfever.com/viewer/newview.asp?d3=&raceid=2196677)

The old version/link lists that 2.x games are not supported. (http://derbyfever.com/viewer/newview_old.asp?raceid=2196677)

Has anyone set this up recently and had success? I'm wondering if the unity player update has bee disabled on their end, making it impossible to get to the functional version unless you already had that version...
I am at a loss to understand what you mean here.  There is no update to the Unity Player.  The version that works with the SIM is the old (deprecated) version which is installed via the install program I have provided a link to above.

Just to clear up any other issues please try logging via http://64.202.187.45, which is the new server (this would hopefully circumvent any local caching issues at your end).  If that works, please post back.

Otherwise I would suggest you contact Mike direct via Sim Login > Connect > Contact Admin  (on the left hand column, below the Chat Link area).
beerkeg View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 8.80
  Quote beerkeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by denovo

so the error message says that it is Unity player 3 and our program was made on Unity player 2 so it will not play..... I went back to Unity player 2 it says i need Unity player 3 LOL .....tried safari nope.....downloaded seamonkey NOPE .... are any of you getting the races today???
Everything is working fine for me in both K-Meleon & SeaMonkey.Here is the player install link -- will that help ?UnityPlayerInstaller

I uninstalled everything related to the unity player, and then reinstalled the link above. Still no luck.

The new viewer lists that Unity Player needs to be updated. (http://derbyfever.com/viewer/newview.asp?d3=&raceid=2196677)

The old version/link lists that 2.x games are not supported. (http://derbyfever.com/viewer/newview_old.asp?raceid=2196677)

Has anyone set this up recently and had success? I'm wondering if the unity player update has bee disabled on their end, making it impossible to get to the functional version unless you already had that version...
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 12:05pm

Everything is working fine for me in both K-Meleon & SeaMonkey.

Here is the player install link -- will that help ?
UnityPlayerInstaller

ALSO -- try logging in at http://64.202.187.45/

and see if that works -- then please report back -- thanks.

Edited by denovo - 28 Jul 2019 at 12:22pm
dkyoung View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 10.40
  Quote dkyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by marky4577

It's funny but I find the old viewer great and the unity viewer terrible.

I agree 100% , the unity viewer blows.i'd much rather a modern updated 2d viewer as the next step forward.
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

Quote jubalrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 2:29pm
cadet View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner
1000% right

MBP : 87.70
  Quote cadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 7:50am
Does anyone know if you can get it to work on an iPad?
Enjoys Saratoga in August
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>