eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unity Player

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jubalrutledge View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 1.90
  Quote jubalrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:09pm
Ok I tried the links no help....I tried MX5, UC, Seamonkey, Safari (new and old version)and Firefox. it was working good until WED. then boom. I have all the browsers and use to work on all of them. I spent the last 3 night up trying to fix this. The Game (to me) just isnt the same without 3d viewer, I have 350 horses and quit a bit of Money tied up into what was the best waste of time I have ever found Lol. Love the Game ...I just dont understand way this happened or why it seems to happen to others. I have played PC games a long time now and my PC is top notch so thats isnt the prob. I believe it is on Unity side. Wish we had a better program ! But as I said I love the game and will keep on keeping on unless anyone can help!!!! Happy 2d racing
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 67.50
  Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by jubalrutledge

Ok I tried the links no help....I tried MX5, UC, Seamonkey, Safari (new and old version)and Firefox. it was working good until WED. then boom. I have all the browsers and use to work on all of them. I spent the last 3 night up trying to fix this. The Game (to me) just isnt the same without 3d viewer, I have 350 horses and quit a bit of Money tied up into what was the best waste of time I have ever found Lol. Love the Game ...I just dont understand way this happened or why it seems to happen to others. I have played PC games a long time now and my PC is top notch so thats isnt the prob. I believe it is on Unity side. Wish we had a better program ! But as I said I love the game and will keep on keeping on unless anyone can help!!!! Happy 2d racing

Please do write to Mike --  he will try to help you sort it. There must be a reason it has stopped working for you but still works for me and others.
========================================================
SimDosage, Sirelists, Raceout Archive and more from my page or here
jubalrutledge View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 1.90
  Quote jubalrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:24pm

I will do that ....a couple of weeks ago when mike switched servers it didnt work for many but it did for me ????Thank you

Edited by jubalrutledge - 28 Jul 2019 at 2:48pm
denovo View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 67.50
  Quote denovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by jubalrutledge

I will do that ....a couple of weeks ago whem mike switched servers it didnt work for many but it did for me ????
Yes -- I noticed you had said that and found it strange at the time, as if you wre somehow locked in to the old servers (as I was -- but I know why I was, as I had it set so in my hosts file, though I had forgotten LOL  [don't worry if you don't know what I mean]).  I'm sure your problem is sortable.
========================================================
SimDosage, Sirelists, Raceout Archive and more from my page or here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123