eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Second G2 winner in two months!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pattribbett View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 3.20
  Quote pattribbett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Second G2 winner in two months!
    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 3:09pm
holiday rocks

This horse was a gift from Mike of moonfarms. My horse PT'S Blazing Humor also won a G2 in June. I know for some of you this type of win comes every weekend, but for me they are few and far between lol Just wanted to share my experience. Holiday will be returning to a G2 or possibly a G1 8-9 turf in 6-8 weeks! Stay tuned. Pat Tribbett
beerkeg View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 8.80
  Quote beerkeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 6:07pm
*duplicate*

Edited by beerkeg - 04 Aug 2019 at 6:08pm
beerkeg View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 8.80
  Quote beerkeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 6:08pm
Congrats, a graded win is always something to celebrate!

I've been chasing the elusive graded stakes win for a while. I thought I had a good shot at one today, but although 'Flying Lawman' continued to improve her SP figures, the top of the field jumped even higher.

Time to decide whether to keep going on the G2 trail with a bump to 8F (my other Lawmen runners have done best at 8-9F) or whether to turn back to standard stakes to boost back confidence.

Hopefully one of my 2yo standouts will let me join you in the graded winners group.
pattribbett View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 3.20
  Quote pattribbett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 6:49pm
Yeah the jump in distance may be all that's needed. Won't know until you try. Best of luck! Pat Tribbett
magoo2912 View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 32.20
  Quote magoo2912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 7:22am
wow that horse has made a big step up in the last 2 starts congrats
 Post Reply Post Reply