eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Bargain Bred Racing Series, Morgan Day (14th Sept)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login


Bargain Bred Racing Series, Morgan Day (14th Sept)

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
valesa View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner
Avatar

Joined: 14 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 129
MBP : 3.70
  Quote valesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 11:10am
Originally posted by planoaxius

I don't think there is approvement needed for registration. You tried to do it and got the message?


Yup, I got the message "Pending staff approval". I just tried to go in right now and same thing. I can view as guest but I cannot comment.
Back to Top
waremblem5 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 795
MBP : 160.20
  Quote waremblem5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 9:22am
I too have the same issue. My old login didn't work anymore for some reason so I signed up again, however, I can't post until I get staff approval.
Author of The Third Bride and Bloodflowers, Breeder of Horses, Painter of Miniature Armies
Back to Top
planoaxius View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Location: Prague, CZE
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
MBP : 9.30
  Quote planoaxius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by waremblem5

I too have the same issue. My old login didn't work anymore for some reason so I signed up again, however, I can't post until I get staff approval.


I am already creating alternative solution. Until it's ready, please send your nominations to me or lgbost in private message.
Thanks!
Back to Top
johnkarczewski View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden


Joined: 21 Apr 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
MBP : 1.70
  Quote johnkarczewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 6:35pm
My Gr.1 winning Bargain Bred is lining up in one of the turf routes. Come test your best.
Back to Top
planoaxius View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Location: Prague, CZE
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
MBP : 9.30
  Quote planoaxius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 3:54am
Originally posted by johnkarczewski

My Gr.1 winning Bargain Bred is lining up in one of the turf routes. Come test your best.


I hoped to see your monster coming ;)
You are very welcome!
Back to Top
planoaxius View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Location: Prague, CZE
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
MBP : 9.30
  Quote planoaxius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 4:52am
Hi guys, I made a small tool to nominate your horses to this race day. So for those who can't for some reason use bbrs mainboard, feel free to use it.

It's here: http://bbrs.rocks/nominations

Edited by planoaxius - 22 Aug 2019 at 4:52am
Back to Top
valesa9 View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden


Joined: 14 Feb 2019
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
MBP : 0.10
  Quote valesa9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 8:56am
If we already got the password through PM, do we still need to do this?

Originally posted by planoaxius

Hi guys, I made a small tool to nominate your horses to this race day. So for those who can't for some reason use bbrs mainboard, feel free to use it.

It's here: http://bbrs.rocks/nominations
Back to Top
planoaxius View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Location: Prague, CZE
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
MBP : 9.30
  Quote planoaxius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by valesa9

If we already got the password through PM, do we still need to do this?

Originally posted by planoaxius

Hi guys, I made a small tool to nominate your horses to this race day. So for those who can't for some reason use bbrs mainboard, feel free to use it.

It's here: http://bbrs.rocks/nominations


Not needed ;).
Back to Top
mtk76 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 850
MBP : 26.10
  Quote mtk76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 10:00am
Great idea (unfortunately I have no real bargain talent anymore after having wound down my runners there). I hadn't heard about Morgan and wish him well in his recovery.

Back to Top
planoaxius View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Location: Prague, CZE
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
MBP : 9.30
  Quote planoaxius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by mtk76

Great idea (unfortunately I have no real bargain talent anymore after having wound down my runners there). I hadn't heard about Morgan and wish him well in his recovery.



Breed some and come to greet old buddies! ;)
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.50
Copyright ©2001-2008 Web Wiz