eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Auction system

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bizalls View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 1.90
  Quote bizalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 12:50am
I think the auction works pretty good right now.
jubalrutledge View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 8.80
  Quote jubalrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 12:56am
The way its set up now is to give everyone a fair shot to bid and counter-bid. I see it as to level the playing field for the ones who cant spend a lot of time in-game Vs. The ones who live on here (lol ME!!). For this reason I would keep it as is.
☠️Yo Ho Yo Ho A pirates life for me ☠️
Cap'n Jubal ☠️
3-G2,7-G3
jm23stable View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 5.30
  Quote jm23stable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 1:12am
Reading comments and some interesting points but I see it this way. 1 full day is enough for anybody (no matter what continent you're in) to make a bid. If in a 23 hour span, no one has made a bid on a horse, it's for a reason that no one wants. If I choose to make the bid with 5 to 2 min left, why should it go back to another full day? And as someone pointed out, this is also costing the owner farm money to keep in the auction. I suggest if you give away the horse to the auction it should be a 1 day max, no time extensions with bids. And if you enter an amount (depending on the amount) the bid can range from 2 - 4 days max - no time extensions with bids. The higher the starting bid the longer the max day the auction is. Bids starting from $1 - $10,000 can be a 2 day max auction, anything higher than $10,000 can be 3 or 4 day max. I think this is fair.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12