eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What other games do you play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snappa View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 0.10
  Quote snappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2006 at 7:19am
I have just joined another 2 online games, one of them in Hattrick which I read about on this board. Can't give you my division etc as it's been down for near on 2 days. The other game is a cricket simulation http://www.cricketmanager.co.uk/w_gameinfo.php which looks quite good but haven't played any other online cricket sims to compare - I'm on the Cricinfo server. If anybody else out there can recommend a cricket game let me know. PC games I enjoy are RPG and turn based/real-time strategy games, even though I don't play them as much as I used to. Settlers series Age of Empires series Total Annihilation Civilization series Baldur's Gate series And probably a lot more. Cheers Snappa
scootboy View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 0.20
  Quote scootboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2006 at 2:46pm
Enjoy hattrick mate, it doesn't seem to bad as a beginner, i've had a win and a draw from 2 matches so no real complaints. Can't wait until i can really get up and started and get me some players with stats better than solid. Should be good fun, my team name is the ringwood jets if you ever want a friendly :D. scootboy
colt92 View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote colt92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2006 at 1:26am
MVP 06 College Baseball, A lot, Basiclly its college baseball, PS2
beisbol View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 101.20
  Quote beisbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2006 at 9:42pm
I just started on Hattrick and I've got some work to do. My team appeared to be a defensive squad, I shook things up a bit, and got spanked 6-0 in my debut. Anyone that has any advice or wants to schedule a friendly, look me up! username beisbol, of course :)
snappa View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 0.10
  Quote snappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2006 at 2:58am
I've had a Friendly and League game and got spanked in both. Have done a bit of reading and have fired and sold off some players and bought some new blood. Am currently training Playmaking so hopefully will have some gun midfielders later on. If anybodies up for a friendly my team is Snappa Serpents in V.238 soon to drop to VI. Beisbol I'll send you a mail on Hattrick.
beisbol View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 101.20
  Quote beisbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2006 at 6:12am
sounds good to me snappa, best of luck! I too bought some new players, we'll see what I can do. I have a friendly with a team that is way superior to me, but I figure the experience can't hurt.
scootboy View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 0.20
  Quote scootboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2006 at 6:58am
I'm up for a friendly anytime snappa or beisbol (i posted my team name on other message board but i'll post it again) Ringwood Jets (418834)... can't remember my league and hattrick is apparently very busy atm... I have had a direct opposite start-up experience to you guys, with 2 wins and a draw from my league matches so far. I've got myself a new coach, am looking for young trainees to buy and am training playmaking in the hope i can improve my midfield from disastrous :P scootboy
techranger View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 9.10
  Quote techranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2006 at 2:00pm
I'm looking forward to getting and playing the expansion packs for both games. Civilization IV: Warlords (available now in the USA) and Age of Empires III: The Warchiefs (to be released later this year) Anybody else play these two great games? Larry :)
filly00 View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote filly00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2006 at 2:47am
I to am playin hattrick and had a league game and got spanked 7-1. got some new blood had a friendly with the same team and only lost 3-0. it was still bad though. luck me up u guys for a friendly. dydalt is my username
turfstars View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 0.70
  Quote turfstars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2008 at 11:33am
Web Games - torncity, starkingdoms, utopia, syrth, knightfighter, techwarrior. I have a modern pc but very little money to buy games so i go for special offer games. gta3, hitman 2, red alert 2, tiberium sun, football manager 2006. i also like gta2 as well! i got praetorians and soldiers heroes of world war 2 as well as black and white though i havent played those 3 much yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>