eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What other games do you play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bbudgies View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 4.90
  Quote bbudgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 8:22pm
Jack Nicklaus 6 - Golden Bear Challenge
Probably the best golf game there is (My opinion).
Make your own course's
Add your own custom art or download what you need.
Play online tournaments.
Download courses-I think the last count was about 2,000 courses
Great bunch of people.

Check it out at http://www.goldenbearsden.com
You can still get it online at ebay and probably othe sites as well

Bob

Edited by bbudgies - 06 Jun 2008 at 8:24pm
ashitaka View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.10
  Quote ashitaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 3:41pm
I play several other games besides this one. :D

Down Under Horse Stables (DUHS)
http://www.poormanshorse.net
An online horse breeding & training SIM that allows you to work with various breeds. I also used to play Ludus Equinus (Closed) and eons ago I used to play Horseland (The horror! Went from a good game to waaaay too 5-year old orientated... and scary... and pink... *shudder*)

Wajas
http://www.wajas.com
While it's currently down due to some technical difficulties, it's a dog breeding game where you can breed various fantasy dog breeds with fantastic colors and mutations.

World of Warcraft
Yeah, I'm a WoW nerd too. I'm a guild master of a casual guild on a PvP server. My main is currently a level 76 hunter, and I've also got a 71+ resto druid and mage. For the Horde! :D

The Endless Forest
http://tale-of-tales.com/
Not really much of a "game" as it is an interactive screensaver. You play a deer in a forest, and you interact with other deer through body language instead of words. I like to log into here when I need some soothing sounds and when I need to let off some steam that ganking lowbie gnomes just won't cure.

And I play some PS2 games off and on. Most recently Okami, Gallop Racer 2006 and the 2nd Fullmetal Alchemist game.
zeusjockey View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote zeusjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2008 at 11:43pm
Thought I'd give Howse.com a try, looks ok for an avatar I guess...
pagasus View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 17.40
  Quote pagasus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2008 at 12:05am

Besides this game I play:

you can own different breeds of dogs where you can show them to a championship.  The basic membership is free and you are allowed only one breeding.  If you purchase a premium membership then you have a lot more bells and whistles and can breed many times.

Its kind of fun.  You get to create your own horse or pony (limited breeds) and feed,groom and otherwise take care of your horse/pony.  You can also show and breed your equine pet.  It is a decent game for its type.

This game is vastly different than this game (this game has multiple racing breeds) but it still is entertaining.  You can do just about everything on that game that you can do on this one with the only difference being that you have multiple race days and there is no viewer to watch races.  It's a text based game so if you are looking for pretty pictures then this one isn't for you.  But give it a try
anyway, several other simsters here at Derby Fever also play the aforementioned game and find it quite entertaining
fnbrown View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote fnbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:31pm
Civilization and World of Warcraft here.
turfstars View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 0.70
  Quote turfstars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 12:55pm
Neverwinter Nights one is my current game. My laptop can cope with anything from 2005/2006 but newer games are out of the question for me Neverwinter Nights is a nice RPG based on D&D. It was made in 2001/2002 but was patched and updated regulary until 2008. I like it its a nice game i bought it cheap a few months ago and am still on my first play through of the original campaign.

I look forward to playing it for the forseeable future, i tend to spend most of my time playing text browser games though so im not progressing very quickly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345