eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMessage Board Notice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 168.70
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Message Board Notice
    Posted: 10 May 2009 at 10:34am

I am pretty lenient on the types of conversations I will allow to take place here but, contrary to the opinions of some, this is a private message board and a private community. Playing this game and posting on this board are not "rights." I will ultimately decide who can and can't post on it. If you like the ability to post on this board, act civil. If you prefer to call people "morons" or take personal shots at them, you will be removed. If you have a problem with the decisions I make: get over it or leave. Contact me directly if you have a problem with my decision.

I am not trying to "snuff out" those critical of the game. History has shown that I allow this sort of discussion, and opinions about the way I operate this game have always been accepted. What I will not allow are personal attacks on people and the ways they choose to play this game, or messages that are deceptive in nature.  My decisions have less to do with "free speech", and more to do with "good business." Allowing repeated bashing of people, especially those this game relies on to run, or deceptive messages would be fiscal suicide. Contrary to popular belief, "free speech" which is childish and/or abusive in nature does not have a place here. 

--Mike

Edited by administrator - 25 Oct 2012 at 9:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply