eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Share your success and excitement week 4029...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
techranger View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 9.10
  Quote techranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Share your success and excitement week 4029...
    Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 10:22am
Surely everyone has at least something to cheer about each and every week in this great game... so I encourage you to share with the rest of us those experiences.

It can be a fantastic win in a graded race or a surprize run by a claimer, a nice move up in class (or speed) or a long overdue win for a horse breaking its maiden.  One you have high hopes for in the future that shows some potential or a great run by an "over the hill" 8 year old. 

Most of us rarely take the time to view races other than in those we have runners.  So much is missed and I for one like to share in others success and happiness... or perhaps commiserate in their disappointments... helps us to grow individually and with each other.  Wink

And if you have seen a race that is really exciting... a come from way back (some of my favorite) to win or a gate to wire explosion... a too close to call or an all out nose to nose duel... post 'em for all of us to enjoy.  Hug

The BTB reporters do a fantastic job but they can't cover them all... so do your own bit of reporting and share in the fun.

Everyone can do their bit here to help show support for the greatest sim/game on the internet.  Star

Larry Drinkup

Edited by techranger - 02 Aug 2009 at 10:23am
techranger View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 9.10
  Quote techranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 10:26am
Nothing exciting here... all my stakes runners did not do as well as hoped or expected.  Guess I gotta cling to that Grade I victory a week or two ago for awhile yet.  Stern%20Smile

Larry Drinkup
jijiji View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 57.30
  Quote jijiji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 12:49pm
Didn't have a lot of horses running. Two winners, one a first time starter.

Meerut placed in his stakes race, first start on dirt, with a speed figure comparable to his better turf race.

Dangerous Habitat, whom I have hopes for, was also second but in a modest allowance.

I have more horses trained for this coming week than I want - 63, including some who couldn't find races last week. I may try setting their training dates - and all horses who aren't sharp - for next week. The update light isn't on yet so I may have time.

Not sure if I succeeded or not. Changed 18 horses, got a "processed" message, changed screens - "updating". I've noticed in the past that if I sit on one screen, the "updating" light comes on only after I've changed screens, so that may have happened here.

Edited by jijiji - 02 Aug 2009 at 1:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply