eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2 Hours to go...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beisbol View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 101.50
  Quote beisbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Hours to go...
    Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:24pm
Being a recovering Cleveland Browns fan... I feel your pain.
Horses who win races and stuff.
alishan View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 28.50
  Quote alishan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 5:31am
Absolute devastation, 12 point loss in the last 5 minutes. I am totally shattered right now....
alishan View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote alishan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 2:39am
3 quarter time and saints are up by 7 points. In this game that is a very small margin and anything could happen. Last quarter, 30 mins left and I am having a coronary.

Thanks for the well wishes chucky :)
chuckrock View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 12.20
  Quote chuckrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 10:40pm
if i could i would watch just to cheer for them, for you. But alas, that sport doesn't make the grade here. Please do post the results.
alishan View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote alishan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 10:35pm
Until my beloved Saints try to capture just their second premiership since the Australian Football League began in 1897, their one and only coming in 1966, well before I was born.

My team is the outsiders even though they have only lost 2 games out of 24 and are odds of 2.60. The Cats are $1.65 (for a $1 investment.)

Apart from the birth of my children and my wedding day, this is the most anticipated and exciting day of my life.

GOOOOO SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply