eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Two stables free to a loving home...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cvbear View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 191.20
  Quote cvbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two stables free to a loving home...
    Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 3:51am
Last time I did this it turned into drama, but I've learned nothing in my ever-advancing old age, so...

I have two stables I'm looking to rid myself of.  I have them for storage and nothing else, and I can live without them.  But they are empty stables in different shape, so read very carefully.

Stable 1 is gulch.  It's relatively new, only 43 races under its belt, and it has only a 4.7% win rate.  I opened it this year, it never really did much, and so it's just not necessary now that my 2YO season is well underway.  I prefer this would go to a new player.  It will be empty this week, as I supposedly have transferred all horses out of it tonight, but it will give a newbie a good head start, with $115,000 and 28 BP in it.  There'll (hopefully) be zero horses in it on Saturday, after the update.

Stable 2 is flawlessly.  It's not really new, but hasn't raced since week 4183, and it is 1-for-36, a win rate of 2.8%.  This one should go to a veteran player, because it has exactly $1 and 0 BP inside of it.  It does have shared access to three mares, though, and each of those mares has produced current 3YO's of pretty good quality and have not been used this year thus far.  This one, because it has $1 and 0 BP inside of it, really needs to go to a veteran who might be able to start from scratch and turn it around.  There'll (hopefully) also be zero horses in this one on Saturday, after the update.

If you're interested in either of them, I guess you can PM me.  First come, first served, no exceptions.  But you won't be receiving them until the racing week is over (to make sure my unraced horses are gone).  And you must understand that once you have it, it's yours to keep---no taking it back from you.  I've been honest with you here, telling you about what each stable contains, and I'd just as soon not hear any complaining about how I left you with crap---fact is, if you take either one from me, you go in understanding that I have indeed left you with crap.

OK?  Good.  Smile

Edited by cvbear - 21 Jun 2010 at 3:59am
CVBear Stables: 2012 Sprint Champion Tolleson, 2018 Sprint Champion Auditorium, 2016 BB Dirt Mile winner River Of Doubt, Grade I winners Jesus Walks, Nights On Broadway, Sing Your Praises, and more!
gorytus View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 3.10
  Quote gorytus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 7:05am

hello cvbear, i am willing to take 1 or both off you, i dont care if they are empty as i would rebuild them myself anyway and i would prefer you never wanting it back in future, i would be classed as a veteran player and i do have plenty of stables already, so i understand if u want to give them to newer players who ony have 1 or 2 stables.

thanks
mtk76 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 26.10
  Quote mtk76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 6:30pm
If a newer player gets gulch I will transfer a newly bred discount horse into it if desired to help get it going.
cvbear View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote cvbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by mtk76

If a newer player gets gulch I will transfer a newly bred discount horse into it if desired to help get it going.

That's very sporting of you, thanks.  Smile  If they want it, we'll make it happen, I'll let you know.
CVBear Stables: 2012 Sprint Champion Tolleson, 2018 Sprint Champion Auditorium, 2016 BB Dirt Mile winner River Of Doubt, Grade I winners Jesus Walks, Nights On Broadway, Sing Your Praises, and more!
roondog View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.30
  Quote roondog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 6:20am
I'm a new player. 60 races total would be keen on the gulch stable if available. Wouldn't m d the free horse either. Cheers. Will pm you as well.
cvbear View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote cvbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 11:08pm
OK, both stables have been claimed.  Thank you all for your help and interest on this.
mtk76 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote mtk76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 9:46pm
Will be transfering the following to gulch Sunday after the update:

Afleet Holiday - Afleet Alex X Harlan's Holiday X Street Cry
mtk76 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote mtk76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 6:43pm
I hope its a runner for you enjoy. (Brought to you by the kind folks at Blazing Saddles, we send horses not message board SPAM HAHAHAH)

* AFLEET HOLIDAY(KY)(#154653) is marked for transfer to gulch.
shuper View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote shuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 7:03pm
Thank you both. This should really help.
shuper View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote shuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 1:40pm

Will that take effect next Sunday?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>