Print Page | Close Window

BRAD still rules!

Printed From: eHorseracing.com
Category: eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards
Forum Name: Off Topic
Forum Discription: ..just keep it clean.. and don't threaten anybody or call anybody names...
URL: ./forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11164
Printed Date: 08 Dec 2019 at 12:27am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.50 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: BRAD still rules!
Posted By: brad
Subject: BRAD still rules!
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 1:27pm
BRAD Rules! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Replies:
Posted By: desperado
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 2:16pm
Nice to see you on the MB, SL Brad.

Posted By: beisbol
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:47pm
I disagree, although I like his (your?) avatar.

-------------
Horses who win races and stuff.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 3:38pm
BRAD Rules! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BRAD was a troll here before trolls were called trolls. Ask a long time player if they know sim legend BRAD!

Posted By: grouchy
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:04pm
It's true, Brad rules

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 4:55am
Brad is dead! Long live Brad! HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Posted By: npark28002
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 10:44am
Brad seems drunk! Have another one Brad! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

<Brad's sobriety or lack thereof however, does not detract from the fact that he rules>

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 11:15am
Someone has hacked Brad's password. Brad rules! WWBD?

Posted By: beisbol
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by brad

Someone has hacked Brad's password. Brad rules! WWBD?

I knew it, Imposter Brad.

Funny... if you rearrange the letters in "IMPOSTER BRAD" you get "MR DESPIRATO" and a B for "Boy, is Brad annoying!"

-------------
Horses who win races and stuff.

Posted By: emmyrhys
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 8:55am
LOL.....i love the WWBD........hahahhahah!

sorry, i'm new-ish, and i don't even know who brad is, or was, but i think this whole thread is hilarious. 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 9:35am
The problem with the WWBD is that the answer is obvious.  The answer is 'rule.'

Posted By: itch
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 10:33am
Brad RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is true. He rules like the Brad before him, and one before that.

He's like King Henry VIII, in what was like many Brads before him.

And yet, he declares: The Sim Is Dying!

So then, Brad, what land shall you rule?

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 4:40pm
Brad rules many lands, Itch. It is nice to have him back on the sim message board

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 2:00pm
Brad is different things to different people. Yes, there have been many Brads, but I am the O.B.

Brad rules! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Posted By: testbarn
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 4:20pm
I'm with you Emmy, Brad who?

-------------
"MINNESOTA TESTBARN" Residency
The "Memorabilia" Residency
**ACCEPTING "NEW" RESIDENTS***
http://www.minnesota-testbarn-residency.com - http://www.minnesota-testbarn-residency.com

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 2:19am
I want an exclusive interview with Brad.  Have your people call my people.   And, God help us, please don't let it turn out to be one of those Diane Sawyer-Whitney Houston exclusives.

Bobbbbbbbaaaaaaayyyyy!   

-------------

Posted By: roys
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 8:23am
This can't be the real Brad............. Because the REAL Brad used to write in much larger font.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-------------
"It takes nothing away from a candle to light another."
Mary Lou Whitney

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:36am
BRAD RULES! HAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-------------
BRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 11:18am
OMG, I found a picture of King Brad's Coronation......I'm thinking this must be around 1999????

Please confirm or deny, Your Highness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8tr1KUUZvA&feature=related - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8tr1KUUZvA&feature=related

Here's a picture of King Brad I (I'm thinking this is his great grandfather......maybe 1899?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-bYvFMLDQ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-bYvFMLDQ

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 11:26am
no text.

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 11:29am
Clap

Any investigative reporter worth his/her salt could uncover the truth, Your Highness.

(I liked your great grandfather's song much better, by the way.....they really knew how to throw a coronation back in the day.) 

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 1:40pm

-------------

Posted By: emmyrhys2
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:02am
Oh I just think you need an image makeover, Brad.....a good PR person has saved many a monarchy from going democratic (just ask Tony Blair.....Mr. Blair thinks he saved the UK).

Now, you be a good little monarch in the chat tomorrow, and maybe you can save your dynasty. 

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:52am

-------------

Posted By: alcibiades
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 10:06am
LOL........you are a very scary king.
.Cool

(that was me, Emmy, i hacked alcibiades password.)

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 2:19pm
no text.

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 2:19pm
Brad Rules! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-------------

Posted By: smokeglack
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 8:39pm
No idea who the hell this Brad is, but I like him. Any post that can get 690 views off of "Brad Rules"...The man has something...lol

Especially the 3rd person stuff.. Guess Brad Does Rule!!

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 3:04am
It's all about the numbers, the ratings......and when i saw 690, i had to be a part of the story, uncovering the mystery and the myth behind the man that is "Brad"....alas, i must report that i am no closer to the truth than i was two hours ago....i have let my readers down. 

I am destined to be only another Geraldette Rivera.  (Did they ever find Al Capone's stash, by the way?)       

-------------

Posted By: sabbath
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by emmyrhys

It's all about the numbers, the ratings......and when i saw 690, i had to be a part of the story, uncovering the mystery and the myth behind the man that is "Brad"....alas, i must report that i am no closer to the truth than i was two hours ago....i have let my readers down. 

I am destined to be only another Geraldette Rivera.  (Did they ever find Al Capone's stash, by the way?)       

You need a cancer man or a deep throat.

-------------
Multi-G1 wnrs
3: High Cozzene
2: Tete Eilert, Tete Chiron, Tete Barzio, Tete Ciryaher

Group placings: G1 (18-23-22), G2 (32-32-39), G3 (41-69-47) = more than 300

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 10:30am
BRAD has offered an interview in the past but has been snubbed by the PTB. All current sim players deserve to know of the history and of the sheer greatness that is BRAD. The press here simply needs to do their job and report on this item of extreme interest and almost religious meaning to all! The sim would be much different today but for the aid and guidance of BRAD! Just ask yourself, WWBD? BRAD Rules! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRAD'S press agent Des normally handles the many interview requests, but you can contact the great BRAD directly by email: BRADRULESALL (at) gmail.com

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 1:49pm
Praise BRAD.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:45pm
Don't even know what the heck you're talking about, but I'm with ya man! Praise Brad..Feels like a weird type religious cult or something.. Praise Brad!!

Have to say twice too...Once is a dishonor I guess. I started a new rule when addressing Brad. Praise Brad must be said 2x...Thanks all for following this train wreck to somewhere I guess.. Praise Brad...Uh oh, thats 3x now... Edit rules...lmao

Posted By: mtk76
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2011 at 12:40pm
And the eclipse for most annoying sim non playing self promoter goes to...

DRUMROLL...

B
R
A
D

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 11:38am
Praise Brad!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 9:06pm
I do like the WWBD nice touch

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 4:00pm
It's a Brad, Brad, Brad, Brad world.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:59pm
TSID

-------------

Posted By: lenny271
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 4:46pm

To be clear - you only ruled because I wasn't playing then.  Had I been playing, I might have allowed you to lead a division or something and I guess if that can be considered 'ruling' then OK.  Let's just not get carried away.  The Evil Empire has ruled since 2004.  I don't see anything changing anytime soon so this thread is fairly moot and should be changed to Brad Ruled for nostalgia sake.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 1:25pm
LOL. The Evil Empire isn't evil enough to hold a candle to BRAD!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:13pm
BRAD hopes all of you enjoy playing with your fake electronic imaginary horses today. A shrink would have a field day here.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:16pm

A shrink would have a field day here.

I suspect the internet is filled with more field day opportunities than not for the shrinks among us.

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 2:04pm
Long live mysterious Brad!! Stop hating on the ghost!! LMAO!! Gosh the things we do while updating.

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 5:04pm
BRAD Rules! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What became of my old rival, Ron Leonard? any clues?

-------------

Posted By: cvbear
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 10:22pm
*peeks in*

Nope, still don't care.

*leaves*

-------------
CVBear Stables: 2012 Sprint Champion Tolleson, 2018 Sprint Champion Auditorium, 2016 BB Dirt Mile winner River Of Doubt, Grade I winners Jesus Walks, Nights On Broadway, Sashay Shantay, and more!

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:25pm
Sadly, Brad persecution is still alive and well here. A simple question gets a totally uncalled for "smartacre" answer. A truly sad state of affairs.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by cvbear

*peeks in*

Nope, still don't care.

*leaves*

If this is your idea of persecution, Brad, I beg you.......don't ever become huge enough to be talked about on ESPN's First Take.   And, nodding here to a somewhat lesser form of persecution, you might also want to avoid traveling back in time to the Spanish Inquisition.   

But you can go and watch an old episode of Law And Order.......oh wait, that's prosecution, not persecution.....sometimes. 

Sorry, Brad.  You know I've grown to become one of your bigger fans (I weigh in at 112 pounds now, after I went on the Leonard Diet), and I even tried to start a Brad Fan Club.  We had a meeting and everything, but only two people showed up.  Me....and I think the other one was you.  You know, Brad, I just don't get it.  We put out flyers.  We nailed notices on telphone poles and supermarket cashiers' foreheads.   We made bad coffee, and we bought stale, day-old donuts.  We had bad lighting, so no one could be recognized.  In short, we had just about everything you're supposed to have at those things.  Maybe we should have had at least 8 or maybe 9 of the 12 steps?  Forward suggestions at earliest convenience.

-------------

Posted By: grouchy
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 6:41pm
Brad is a legend. Brad lives on forever. All HAIL BRAD!

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:25pm
At one time BRAD had 100s of fans on this sim. Far from a has-been at 24, I'LL BE BACK!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:26pm
Praise the great Brad!

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:07am

At one time BRAD had 100s of fans on this sim. Far from a has-been at 24, I'LL BE BACK!

I suggest you hurry up, Brad.  Two people at the Brad Fan Club meeting?   Your approval rating numbers are seriously down, Mr. President. If you want to get that second term in office, I suggest you create more jobs.....or maybe send people bigger tax refund checks (that second one always gets 'em to the polls...free money does it every time).   

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 3:32pm
BRAD dispises politicians of all breeds. Brad is pleased to have you as his #1 fan. Brad has a plan to make a comeback like none ever seen before. BRAD RULES!

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 9:14pm
Brad rules.

Posted By: alishan
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:34pm
Oklahoma City.

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 4:41pm
Brad has proxy servers that make Brad be wherever Brad wants people to think he is. You must be very new. Are you playing from a correctional facility by chance?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 5:15pm
Brad says hello from Oz, M8. Good arvo.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:34pm
It's true, Brad Rules.

All that research on Psychz Networks was in vain...

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 8:52am
BRAD hopes that everyone had a great weekend running their fake, electronic, imaginary horses in that phony Olympics nonsense. When they cut you off from the internet at your local library you can finally make a return to reality.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 6:12pm
Racing fake horses has to beat stalking fake horse message boards.

I got to give you credit for how annoying you are I'd have guessed you'd have way more than 30 posts so your impressively efficient.

Posted By: iberian
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 6:36am
They have internet at the local library?  When did this happen?  And why wasn't I informed?

I give to the local library fund.  I return all my books on time  (well, except one, but it was a long time ago, and when I found it under some stuff, the charge was like $67.25 -- they charge 25 cents a day, so it was under that stuff for a real long time.......and it wasn't even a good book.  They let me go with paying only $10 though, since I donate to the library.  I call it my plea bargain with the local library.)

LOL

-------------
Royal Oaks Park: Home Of Irish Derby (Gr. 1) Winner Dynamic Force.

Posted By: nextbonus
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 8:49am
Originally posted by iberian

They have internet at the local library?  When did this happen?  And why wasn't I informed?

I give to the local library fund.  I return all my books on time  (well, except one, but it was a long time ago, and when I found it under some stuff, the charge was like $67.25 -- they charge 25 cents a day, so it was under that stuff for a real long time.......and it wasn't even a good book.  They let me go with paying only $10 though, since I donate to the library.  I call it my plea bargain with the local library.)

LOL

You write a lot like Emmy.  Wanna work for the BTB?

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 11:53am
Yeah, sure.  I need a job.  I'm tired of collecting unemployment. 

You know what they made me do last week?  You won't believe THIS ONE!  I went to get my check, and they actually TOLD moi that moi had to go to at least three places to look for a job. 

I went to Burger King, McDonald's and Popeye's Fried Chicken, but all the CEO positions were filled, so I guess I'll try again next week.

(This is not Emmy.  I just hacked her account, because she has an outstanding resume...and a social security number.  Imagine that!)

-------------

Posted By: pagasus
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 11:53am
who the h@&& is Bad and why do we care?????

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by pagasus

who the h@&& is Bad and why do we care?????

Brad is one who rules I believe.

And ruling is worth caring about.

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 8:46pm
Damn Iberian sounds like the old Blockbuster. "Man please don't make me pay 12.00 for a movie 2 days late". Glad they continue to burn in flames!

Go Brad, Brad, Brad! ( )

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 9:43pm
LOL....you can always plea bargain with them, too, Jimmy.  Just don't bring the movie in.  Then the negotiations start.  They always give you a break.  At least they do for me.  They don't want to pay 70 dollars for a new one to replace it, so if you owe more than 70 bucks, trust me, they'lll plea bargain. 

One time I owed them, gosh, maybe 86 dollars (back in the old days, when we actually rented movies, and I got 'em down to 16 bucks--if I returned WITH the movie.  That's the key.  Just don't bring the movie when you go talk to them.

I mean, think about it.  If you're going to a ransom negotiation, you're not going to bring the hostage, right?   Even if they want proof of life, make 'em deal first.

-------------

Posted By: nextbonus
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 1:05am

I mean, think about it.  If you're going to a ransom negotiation, you're not going to bring the hostage, right?   Even if they want proof of life, make 'em deal first.   

I'm glad you're on our side.  I hate to think what a mind like yours could do in the wrong hands. Hammer%20DownBoth%20GunsAxeGrinder

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 6:11pm
Well any of the cities that have "redbox" know what I'm saying..NO, NOT going to pay $5 dollars for a rental movie anymore (which the pirating business has taken care of).

Am I a criminal? No... Do I Pirate? Yes!!

Here's my reasoning, maybe just me..

1st off. Hollywood is trash anymore..Rich people producing movies to make a buck and nothing worth seeing...GARBAGE!!

Worse off is my complaint..

Going to a theater now consist of this; ready?

"May I have a small popcorn and small soda?" (For like 12 dollars btw)

To which the reply is " Sure..U know for 50 cents more you can get "1,000 pds of popcorn and unlimited soda refills"...

F them. If the movie industry doesn't work with the Cinema's I'll keep downloading movies..

I love going to movies for the "cinema" experience. But most of the crap today is horrid~

I downloaded a movie from India yesterday..."Gangs of ...?"

USA better start getting back to quality and not BS 2-3-4 remakes!

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 8:20pm
Anyone that has Netflix will remember too. Went for like 9.99 to 14.99 in a day. Said to Netflix" No thanks".. They lost over 30 million subscribers and their stock took a big hit. In 1 month I got an email that said "we're sorry; we want you back" (same price as old one)..Now WTF are the marketing genius' or the dumb suit slobs that came up with this decision.

" Let's raise the price for members 49% and let them know via email"..Morons, all and anyone should be fired!

Go to Mc'donald's..Have the best damn double cheeseburger for 1.25!!

Maybe to much Bud (not even American owned anymore; but says "Great American Lager"..sh*t fest...

Good night all..Srry for rambling.

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2012 at 9:30am
Just pray that BRAD doesn't decide to seek retribution for the highjacking of his thread.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2012 at 6:11pm
I apologize Brad..Hope it is accepted!

Hail Brad, Brad, Brad..

Sorry my master, didn't mean to switch the thread. Please forgive me!

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:52am
Okay, before I respond to Jimmy, I just want to say that I had a close encounter of the Brad kind today.  He was actually sighted in the chat, and i actually got to speak to the omniscient one.  (should i capitalize that?  Omniscient One.  yeah, i better.)  I asked Brad for his autograph, and I think he might actually send one.  I'm not sure.......because, when i asked, he never really answered.  But I can still dream.  

ok, now for jimmy:  there is only one thing hollywood does better than produce trash, and that is market it.  Hollywood learned years ago how to not only make trash on the cheap, but make you want to watch it, on the expensive.  they're really good at that.

-------------

Posted By: irisharse
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 2:46pm
really... when you see him again... ask him what the Brad Rules are again?

I remember a couple of the Brad Rules...

..never accept candy from strangers unless its halloween...
two nickels always equals a dime..
which way the water spins down the toilet tells you wich side of the street you drive on..
and something about chain letters but i forgot that one..
Irish

Posted By: irisharse
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 2:59pm
..and Emmy holding dvds and tapes and games hostage..brillant.. did you send in a note first with a picture of the movie and a newspaper with todays date on it....?
you ever wanna see Raiders of The Lost Ark again... take$65 bucks off the bill and throw in a Pee Wees big adventure for a week..!

Irish..
I know why Rhys lives in a different hemishere...
cuz you keep trying all these crazy skeems to get into his nightclub show

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:37pm

Okay, before I respond to Jimmy, I just want to say that I had a close encounter of the Brad kind today.  He was actually sighted in the chat, and i actually got to speak to the omniscient one.  (should i capitalize that?  Omniscient One.  yeah, i better.)  I asked Brad for his autograph, and I think he might actually send one.  I'm not sure.......because, when i asked, he never really answered.  But I can still dream.  

Anything for you, fair lady. Brad is a gentleman.

Everyone can look forward to BRAD being in the chat more often in the future. Brad owes the players here the honor of being able to tell their children and grandchildren how they once actually talked to the great and legendary BRAD himself.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by irisharse

..and Emmy holding dvds and tapes and games hostage..brillant.. did you send in a note first with a picture of the movie and a newspaper with todays date on it....?
you ever wanna see Raiders of The Lost Ark again... take$65 bucks off the bill and throw in a Pee Wees big adventure for a week..!

Irish..
I know why Rhys lives in a different hemishere...
cuz you keep trying all these crazy skeems to get into his nightclub show

Yeah, that's pretty much how I did it, Irish.  I mean, THEY were the ones who wanted proof of life.  What was I supposed to do?  I told 'em I forgot the movie at home, but that since I was at Wal-Mart, close by, I wanted to stop by and let them know I was thinking about them and their movie(s).  It was actually a four movie deal that I was holding for ransom that time.  I don't remember the other ones.  One was Out Of Africa, I think.  I love that movie, I used to watch that over and over......"I had a fahm in ahfricahhhh".....Meryl's movies are the best; her movies are worth keeping three or four weeks. 

I kinda miss the old movie renting days (now, everything's on Channel 1 Demand Pay Per View) and negotiating with Blockbuster and all that.  They were the best ones, really.  Blockbuster paid out like a rigged slot machine.

EDIT:  That's right, Brad.  When you're a public figure, you gotta put yourself out there--and you gotta keep yourself out there, or they'll forget all about you.   And before you know it, there's a new "Brad" in town, and you're just that old has-been "Brad".  You gotta sell it, baby.  And keep selling it.  Work it, work it, work it.  If you don't sell it, how can you possibly expect people to buy it?    

-------------

Posted By: deeprock
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 11:47am
nice job patting this moron on the back he's screwing up chat room

Posted By: deeprock
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 11:48am
8:45 HR-brad: BRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
» BRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES!BRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRAD RULES! HAHAHAHA

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 12:12pm
Oh God.......LOL...okay, Brad, time to reel it in.....just a tad. 

When I said, "Put yourself out there", that's not quite what I envisioned.  

Here, Brad....come and sit with Mommy and watch some cartoons, okay?

......Mommy will sing to you. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbuzskVs6rc&feature=related - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbuzskVs6rc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8hjGTOan7k&feature=related -

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 10:10am

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 12:59pm
BRAD regrets that someone didn't like his little chatroom joke. Let's keep it light and mirthful so BRAD doesn't have to resort to real cyber disruption tactics on this fine sim creation. I have some anonymous friends who are very good at these kinds of things. Have a good day running your fake, electronic imaginary horses. Enjoy!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:01pm
BRAD just loves the fine new players in this game! The game has just changed, but do any of you know how? The great BRAD works in mysterious ways.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 11:03am
BRAD played some Saratoga races Saturday including that Travers thing.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 11:45am

BRAD played some Saratoga races Saturday including that Travers thing.

And did Brad rule at that?

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 12:00pm
Of course he did.

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 9:02pm
Oh yes, Brad had a very good day.  I can confirm that. 

I know, because Emmy had a very good day.  Brad gave Emmy a very nice four horse box with a 25-1 shot on top, and it totally won. 

The tri just missed, but Emmy had that $199.50 exacta X 5......a very good day indeed.

(Oh God!  Now Brad has me talking in the third person.......LOL.  Got some tips for this weekend, Bradster?)

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 11:05am
Thank you, Emmy dear. 

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 9:25am
BRAD will be around this weekend to entertain his many fans.

Posted By: pagasus
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 2:23am
"YAWN"   BORING BRAD

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 12:54pm
Showed up late anyway. Your loss.

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 5:30pm
BRAD re-enlisted with da nueva sim. Lucky you!

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 5:23pm
BRAD SO RULES!

Date Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 4:38pm
eBRAD eRULES?

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 10:50pm
BRAD RULES, E or not.

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 12:21am
I can't believe your real name is Brad Rule.

What a classic LOL.

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 9:52am
LOL....ok, soooooooooo, Brad, I was looking at the Turf Paradise charts today, and there was a horse in the 5th race (I think, better check) called Atta Boy Roy.  
Is that the same Atta Boy Roy who ran in big stakes races?   I was just a little surprised to see him running on a monday at Turf Paradise (although it is a 30K AOC). 
it must be him, because it says he's 7, and he's got almost 600K in earnings.  I just have to go to the OTB and bet that one.      

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 7:36pm
BRAD wishes safety to all affected by the Frankenstorm. Take care, my dear fans.

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 7:41pm
Sorry I didn't see it until now and notice that he ran 4th. They run lots of old war horses at these cheap tracks and they rarely fare well even against the other mules running there.

Later, babe.

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 3:16pm
BRAD RULES NASCAR TOO!

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 10:19pm
LOL

LOL.   That's cool.   I never could get into NASCAR, although if they had an OTB for NASCAR racing (W/ VIDEO POKER, of course) , I'm absolutely certain my car would have no trouble finding it. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.50 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2008 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com